Agile Project Management Online
Schedule: Online, Anytime
Tuition: $1,750 / CEUs: 2.1 / PDUs: 21
*Prior Project Management experience encouraged as this course is designed to build upon your current Project Management skills and how to apply them to Agile projects.
Agile organizations, teams and team members must constantly question what could be better to continually improve. This course focuses on the six domain/task areas, tools and techniques, and knowledge and skills used across agile methodologies.
Who Should Attend
- Experienced project managers who currently use or have an interest in implementing agile practices
- Individuals who plan to sit for the PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) examination
Prior project management experience encouraged, as the course is designed to build upon current Project Management skills and how to apply them to agile projects.
- Learn the foundations of agile project lifecycles, methods and practices
- Identify the differences between traditional and agile project management
- Learn how to conceive, plan, execute, control, and deliver agile projects
- Apply value-based analysis, prioritization and decision making to your projects
- Understand how scrum practices can facilitate project completion
- Understand the context and driving forces that call for taking an agile approach to managing projects
- Aligned with national certification
- Satisfies the educational requirements and helps prepare you for
- the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®)
- Agile knowledge can decrease product defects
- Improved team productivity
- Increase delivery of business value
“Agile really opened up my mind to a different way to project manage. I feel like I came away with a new tool-set to be a better project manager.” -James Powell