Business Analysis Certificate
Online, On-campus, Corporate
3.5 CEUs/35 PDUs
Business analysis refers to the process of identifying data to support decision making.
The Executive Development Center at Bryant University is a Global Registered Education Provider of the Project Management Institute (PMI). Our Business Analysis Certificate program teaches the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK®) methodology formulated by the PMI – PBA®. We apply course materials to case studies. Participants experience a project team environment, formulate project plans, and collaborate on project choices and variables. The program culminates with a capstone presentation.
Who Should Attend?
- Experienced Business Analysts looking to prepare for PMI-PBA certification
- New Business Analysts
- Individuals who work with team projects and manage requirements or product development
Key Knowledge Areas
- Need Assessment
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Traceability and Monitoring
- Solution Evaluation
- Program aligned with National Certification
- Satisfies educational requirements to sit for PMI–PBA Certification exam
- Learn and understand the business analyst role using PMI–PBA Body of Knowledge
- Learn techniques used to elicit requirements
- Review techniques used to model and analyze requirements
- Understand how to transition a new solution to full implementation
- Learn how to manage a requirements initiative including communications
- Understand how to plan a needs assessment