Business Process Management Certificate
Schedule: Online, Anytime
Tuition: $2,695 / CEUs: 3.5 / PDUs: 35
Business Process Management (BPM®) involves the deliberate, collaborative and increasingly technology-aided definition, improvement, innovation, and management of end-to-end business processes. The goal is to drive business results, create value, and enable an organization to meet its business objectives with more agility. (BPM®) enables an enterprise to align its business processes to its business strategy, leading to effective overall company performance through improvements of specific work activities either within a specific department, across the enterprise, or between organizations.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals new to Business Process Management
- Experienced process practitioners preparing for the Certified Business Process Professional (CBPP) exam
Key Knowledge Areas
- Course content aligned with Association of Business Process Management Professionals International (ABPMP) Common Body of Knowledge (BPM CBOK®)
- Definitions of BPM concepts and terminologies
- Structure and organization of process management within the enterprise
- Process-centric, analysis, design, methods and approaches
- BPM lifestyle and critical success factors
- Program aligned with National Certification
- Learn to align business processes with enterprise strategic planning and goal setting
- Preparation to take the Certified Business Process Professional (CBPP®) exam