NIST Cybersecurity Professional (NSCP®) Boot Camp (Foundation + Practitioner) Certificate Program
Schedule: Online, Anytime
Tuition: $1,795 / CEUs: 1.6
Who Should Attend?
- IT, business and cybersecurity professionals who play an active role in engineering, implementing and operationalizing a NIST Cybersecurity Framework program.
Key Knowledge Areas
- The NCSP Boot-Camp Practitioner course teaches organizations a FastTrack approach to:
- – Assess and understand its current cybersecurity state
- – Design a cybersecurity program using NIST-CSF informative reference controls and management systems to realize its future cybersecurity state
- – Implement & Operationalize a Digital Value Management System (DVMS™) program to automate, sustain and continually improve its future cybersecurity state.
- Participants will learn a FastTrack approach to engineering, implementing, operationalizing and continually improving a cybersecurity risk management program based on the NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Sit for the NCSP® Boot Camp Practitioner Certification Exam
- Opens door to new career opportunities in the cybersecurity sector
APMG is the accrediting body for the NIST Certifying Exam. Upon successful completion of the NIST Cybersecurity Professional Certificate, a voucher will be issued with a link to the online Certifying Exam. There is no additional cost to take the certifying exam, it is included in your course tuition.