Design Thinking Certificate
Schedule: April 29, 30 and May 1, 2020
Three Classes, Wed and Thurs: 9am - 4pm, Fri: 9am-12pm
Tuition: $1895 / CEUs: 1.2
Design thinking is both a mindset and a process refering to a systematic process for structuring a problem, gathering information, and generating creative alternatives and solutions.
Bryant’s Design Thinking Certificate will teach you or your organization how to utilize the innovative tools and techniques commonly used throughout the design process to solve business problems in a highly interactive simulation. By applying Design Thinking you can more effectively lead, manage, create and innovate. Design thinking can be applied to business systems, procedures, protocols or to improve the customer experience across multiple industry sectors.
Who Should Attend?
- Team members, managers, executives
- Individuals - Increase your innovative idea & problem-solving value within your company/team
- Organizations, individual departments, and/or team units
Key Knowledge Areas
- Innovation and Design
- Prototyping & Story Boards
- Understand opportunities for new product development or enhancement through observation
- Learn about the three key elements/building blocks of design thinking for creating innovation in any field
- Conduct effective brainstorming sessions with a team of individuals/experts
- Engage in effective and rapid low fidelity prototyping as well as small scale experiments to evaluate ideas
- Analyze strategic design initiatives for benchmarking best practices
- Implement a pilot program for applying design thinking to individual work environments
- Learn to think creatively and outside the box through collaboration