Strategic Human Resource Management
Schedule: Self-Paced, Anytime
Tuition: $699 / CEUs: 2.4
HR Business Partner Structure
Human resources can enhance its value to the organization when it functions strategically and is a partner to both management and employees.
This program is intended to provide human resources professionals and managers with the essential skills, and
a framework, to effectively lead their teams, and ensure that quality human resources services are provided to
all key constituencies. Additionally, the course will discuss and review the primary issues that human resource departments are facing today.
- Leading human resources and the HR business partner structure
- Attracting and hiring quality talent
- Increasing employee engagement and turning strategic plans into action
- Leading mergers and acquisitions
- Managing change and organizational culture
- Implementing an effective employee relations strategy
Upon completion of the course, participants will have a stronger understanding of human resources management and be better able to provide valued services to their organization.