This course will introduce participants to the theory, concepts, and business application of human resources research, data, metrics, systems, analyses, and reporting. Beyond traditional HR metrics, this course delves into the major advances and application of big data in HR decision-making.
Participants will develop an understanding of the role and importance of HR analytics and the ability to analyze and interpret HR data to support decision making. Participants will use applicable benchmarks/metrics to research case studies and will report findings and recommendations as part of the hands-on approach to learning.
- Understand the new call to action for the HR Professional and why it’s so important today
- Understand how to use analytics as part of your HR decision making process as a business leader
- Analyze appropriate internal and external human resource metrics, benchmarks, and indicators
- Apply quantitative and qualitative analysis to understand trends and indicators in human resource data; understand and apply various statistical analysis methods
- How to apply what you have learned in class to your everyday role in Human Resources
For individuals pursuing their certificate, this course satisfies one out of the six course program requirements. For HR professionals seeking SHRM recertification, this course earns 24 professional development credits (PDCs).
Anticipate 4 hours per week throughout the 6-week program.
Meet fellow participants virtually and build your network.
Program is offered twice per year. See schedule.
Bryant University is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP™ or SHRM-SCP™.
Bryant University's Executive Development Center is a SHRM preferred provider. All of our Human Resource Management classes are approved for SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP recertification credits. This program has been approved for recertification credit hours through SHRM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrm.org.
Bryant University Human Resources Management courses are approved for recertification credits by the Human Resource Certification Institute. The use of these seals is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit. Please visit the HRCI website at https://www.hrci.org