NIST Cybersecurity Professional Certificate Program (NSCP)
Schedule: Online, Anytime
Tuition: $2,195 / CEUs: 4.0
Who Should Attend?
- IT, business and cybersecurity professionals who play a role in engineering, operationalizing or continuous improvement of an organization’s NIST Cyber Security Framework program.
Key Knowledge Areas
- The Controls Factory Model (CFM)
- Threats & vulnerabilities
- Digital Assets, identities & business impact
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework (NCSF)
- Technology design & build
- Security operations center
- Technology program testing & assurance
- Cyber workforce skills development
- Cyber-risk management
- Program aligned with National Certification
- Answers the question “Is my business secure?”
- Participants will be able to determine the best approach to design & build a comprehensive technology focused cybersecurity program
- Minimize risks
- Protect critical assets
- Sit for the NIST Cybersecurity Professional Certification Exam (NCSP)
- Opens door to career opportunities in the cybersecurity sector
APMG is the accrediting body for the NIST CSP exam. The NIST CSP exam may be taken directly through Bryant University for an additional fee, upon successful completion of the NIST Cybersecurity Professional Certificate program.