Project Management Certificate
Project managers are change agents: they take ownership of project goals and use their skills and expertise to inspire a sense of shared purpose within the project team.
Who Should Attend?
- Experienced project managers or those currently working on projects
- Individuals new to project management
- Project management professionals seeking to remain current in their field and earn PMI certification.
- Any professional looking to more effectively manage projects
- Create a work breakdown structure describing your own project
- Creating schedules with activities and interdependancies
- Delineate, assign and accumulate resources and costs to a project
- Understand basic contract types and their ramifications
- Identify the important project metrics to be captured, measured and analyzed
- Relate project management methodology to project life cycles
- Aligned with national certification
- Taught by PMI-certified PMP® instructors
- Discern customer requirements
- Understand the human side of project management
- Perceive approaches for agile, iterative and adaptive environments
- Understand how to prepare for the PMP® or CAPM® Exam
- Online PMP®/CAPM® Exam Prep included upon completion of Bryant PMC program
Prepare for PMP®/CAPM® Certification
An online review of the PMBOK® Guide, covering all ten knowledge areas and five processes. Exam prep includes test-taking strategies and techniques, practice questions, and best-answer strategies. Thirty-day access is included with tuition & successful program completion upon request.