Portfolio Management Certificate
Schedule: Online, Anytime
Tuition: $1,750 / CEUs: 2.1 / PDUs: 21
*Prior Project Management experience encouraged as this course is designed to build upon your current Project Management skills and how to apply them to Agile projects.
Portfolio management is a discipline that enables executive management to meet organizational strategy and objectives through effective decision making in projects, programs, and operations. In this program, you will learn various tools, techniques, and strategies for ensuring that the organization is investing in the right projects, providing the right resources, and completing them at the right time.
Who Should Attend
- Professionals who plan to pursue Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP®) Certification
- Managers or members of a Project Management Office (PMO) charged with ensuring the success of multiple projects
- PMPs seeking to advance their Project Management career.
- Optimizing outcomes when faced with limited resources
- Evaluate existing projects against new projects while managing a dynamic pipeline
- Applying statistical techniques to portfolio evaluation and optimization
- Linking strategic planning and project management
- Designing metrics to demonstrate and drive portfolio benefits realization
- Aligned with a national certification
- This course aligns with the Portfolio Management Standard published by the PMI© (Project Management Institute)
- Designed to prepare for the PfMP® (Portfolio Management Professional) Certification
- Satisfies PDUs toward your PMI Continuing Certification Requirements (CCRs)