Six Sigma Certificate Program
Six Sigma is a structured problem-solving approach designed to reduce defects and improve the quality of a process. Lean Thinking is a structured problem-solving approach to reduce waste and improve the speed of a process.
Bryant’s Lean Six Sigma programs apply to all business categories – from manufacturing to financial services to healthcare and nonprofit organizations – regardless of size. The combination of Lean Thinking and Six Sigma tools, known as Lean Six Sigma, will help you identify and solve problems directly related to the operational efficiency and profitability of your business.
Who Should Attend?
- Professionals responsible for process management
- Anyone relatively new to Six Sigma or working the process
- Staff involved with quality control and/or operations
- Six Sigma leads to improved business processes, resulting in greater customer satisfaction and increased profitability
- Reduce errors and improve your bottom line
- Green or Black Belt certification will be awarded based upon successfully applying Lean Six Sigma principles to a project. Green or Black Belt candidates submit projects for review and approval.
- Green Belt Certification (Prerequisite Bryant University EDC Green Belt Certificate or equivalent experience)
- Black Belt Certification (Prerequisite Bryant University EDC Black Belt Certificate))
GROUP DISCOUNTS AND CUSTOMIZED TRAINING ARE AVAILABLE
To find out more, please contact Amy Grant, Director, Executive
Development Center at (401) 232-6203 or firstname.lastname@example.org